Along with his teaching, research, and formal speaking engagements, Dr. O’Driscoll maintains an active consulting practice. His client list includes Fortune 500 companies across a broad range of industries including Banking, Biotechnology, Energy, Gaming, Healthcare, High-Technology, Retail, Software Development, and Professional Services.
Tony has consulted at the highest level with organizations around the world on how to optimally create, deliver, and capture differentiated value in increasingly complex and uncertain business contexts and focuses in the following domains:
- Strategy: Applying a dynamic strategy development methodology to maximize value creation, delivery, and capture for organizations navigating increasingly complex and digitally mediated business ecosystems.
- Innovation: Building a future-back customer-centered set of breakthrough innovation capabilities to complement existing feature-forward product-centered innovation practices.
- Design Thinking: Implementing a structured design thinking methodology to cultivate empathy and customer-centricity within organizations.
- Transformation: Implementing a structured people-centered transformation model to cultivate an agile organization culture that maintains a perpetual state of readiness for the unexpected.
- Leadership: Building a networked leadership system that enables organizations to catalyze capabilities around emergent opportunities in a more efficient and effective manner.
- Learning: Developing organization learning strategies to optimize both generative and productive learning capabilities within the organization.
Tony’s prior advisory engagements have ranged from:
- Designing and delivering a single facilitated meeting to solve an acute business challenge
- Designing and delivering virtual webinars on a specific topic area
- Designing and delivering offsite retreats for senior leadership teams
- Designing and delivering tailored workshops to build a specific set of organization capabilities
- Conducting multi-year retained engagements to design, develop, and implement key strategic initiatives